Signmakers is a full-service commercial engraver with heavy duty capability in a wide range of materials. Our engraved products have a prestigious and traditional quality that will last for generations. Our rotary engraving process cuts into the material surface producing lettering, graphics and shapes in fine detail.
Signmakers produce indestructible engraved industrial, engineering and electrical labels and tags. They are used where conditions or wear and tear would destroy other products.
- Plaques - prestigious metal plaques (aluminium, brass, stainless steel - see separate pages)
- Labelling - labels and identification tags, model & serial tags in metal and specialised plastics (traffolyte). Applications in engineering, industrial, electrical, automotive, trade and manufacturing applications.
Control panels and switch labelling, switch board panels - into your product or supplied by us.
- Architectural signage - nameplates, directional signs, directories, corporate identity (logo) and badges. Custom made signs, changeable nameplates, in use/vacant slider nameplates.
- General signage - smaller signs for a classy look where a high quality finish is required. Indestructable signs where heavy wear or vandalism is a consideration.
- Honour boards - a lasting tribute to the stars in your community.
- Stamping blocks - reverse or forward engraved
Signmakers has a flexible, can-do approach and can offer a wider range of services. Feel free to discuss your engraving needs and find out how we can help you.